TPC’s latest book, Top Performance Leadership, is testimony to both the challenge of being a good leader and our expertise in this area. We are not only able to deliver leader development programmes, but are also skilled in helping organisations identify the specific leader development that is needed and then designing the appropriate programme content and flow that will achieve agreed aims.
Leader development programmes we have designed and delivered include:
- A programme to embed the new vision and leadership competencies in a multinational utility organisation
- A multi-faceted programme to create a coaching culture within a global digital advertising organisation
- A comprehensive twelve-month programme for Business Leaders in a leading clinical research organisation.
- A front-line leaders programme for an NHS Trust
- A top performance leaders programme for equity partners in a multinational law firm
- High potential development programmes for several financial institutions
- Several senior leader development programmes for investment and retail banks and insurance companies
- Leader and manager development programmes for a medical device manufacturer
- A national utility company wanting to develop leaders to lead the company to becoming more effective and efficient
- Various leader development programmes with retail organisations
Our leader development programmes are not only workshop-based; they can also include action learning groups (focused either on leader development or business-specific) and one-one coaching. We believe that these elements support learning and enable more sustainable behaviour change.