Delivering top performance that is sustainable is something people in the workplace are continually striving for and it is something TPC coaches know a lot about. TPC coaches have researched and published extensively in this area in the form of books, scientific papers and articles in prestigious publications including Harvard Business Review. We have also consulted with some of the world’s top performers.
We come from a range of backgrounds and draw on our vast experience to provide expert one-one coaching. Our coaches are able to help across a broad range of areas and assignments. In addition, all of our TPC coaches are accredited. Just a few examples of the specific areas and people we have coached include:
- High profile leaders who are seeking ways of dealing more effectively with their visibility
- High potentials seeking to develop and enhance their leadership skills
- CEOs, MDs and Board Directors experiencing stress as a result of the high demands of their role
- Leaders who have received 360o feedback with specific development areas
- Senior executives experiencing self-doubt and knocks to their confidence
- Females returning from maternity leave
- Leaders creating a vision for their organisation
- MDs and senior executives challenged by parent companies based in other countries
- New CEOs and MDs brought in to turn around organisations in difficulty
- Newly-promoted leaders given probationary periods to prove they were up to the job
- Board members wanting to develop better stakeholder relationships
- Newly-promoted leaders of dysfunctional teams
- Senior leadership team members leading restructures
- Senior female leaders striving to step up to the next level in their organisation
Our coaching sometimes involves gathering feedback, and in some instances includes having a meeting(s), with the line manager and the coachee. In other situations we are asked to observe the coachee in their work environment (e.g. chairing a Board meeting, leading a team meeting).
Given our expertise in coaching, we are also able to run coaching programmes to develop internal coaching capability.